Friday, May 2, 2008

What is Enjoyment for Golden Week?

The Golden week is coming! We will have holidays for four days from tomorrow to next Tuesday. It is not so long this year, but I intend to make good use of it!

On the first morning, I will sleep a little longer than a usual school day and take a rest. It is because I was busy with the everyday schedule, and I am very tired lately. I can get ready to enjoy this holidays by taking a rest on the first day.

We, which are all member of my family, are planning to go to a hot spring. The hot water will have a good effect on skins and ease our tiredness. The district near my city has a lot of hot springs. We will spend some days of this holidays in country, not city. It will make us feel refreshed.

We usually accompany each other when we stay home, go out for shopping or entertainment or sports on holidays, not only this Golden week. This holiday is to be good time for me and my family.

Have a good Golden week, everyone.

[185 words ― total 3158 words]

No comments: