Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What kind of presents?


Last week, I got a practical present from my friend.

She said to me to have it as meal. It was a couple of lasagna. I became so happy. We had it for dinner, and my father enjoy it with red wine.

The present was so helpful for me, because my mother had been on a trip, and I had to make our meals. And she gave the lasagna, because she knew that. I felt her kindness and care. she could not do it without care.

Although cute and beautiful things must be also pleasant presents of course, I think that giving a practical present is very welcome to someone who need it. In order to do so, I have to think of needs of others. I have learned that from her present.

[133 words ― total 7313 words]

1 comment:

mii said...

Hi, Jam!! I am Mio!! I wanted to eat Lazania... It looks so delicious.