Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rose Garden → Rosy View!










Recently, I watered the garden instead for my mother. The season of mosquitos will come in summer, and there were a few mosquitos already.

When I did it with a watering pot, however, I had a great opportunity to see the roses that burst into bloom and are in full bloom now. How beautiful! I really felt the beauty of the roses.

There are three kinds of roses in our garden. I will introduce them with pictures(↑). One of them has blooms whose color are the mixture of pink and ivory. Another rose has light pink blooms, and the blooms are big and looks so heavy. The other has white blooms, which is called "ice-burg". They are so pure, clean and beautiful, and I do never get weary of them.

I think that it is good to make flower arrangement with roses, because it will last long. However, I feel that the roses look the most bright in the gardens. They are so beautiful! You must think so too, don't you?

In English, there is an expression that "take a rosy view". I feel that it is a good and lovely words. When I face troubles, I sometimes (or often) get negative in thinking, and it is my bad point. It will never benefit me. It will only make matters worse, never better. I think that I must think of things and matters in a rosy view. "No rose without a thorn", but when I see a rose, I do never see only the thorn of it. Of course, I see a beautiful bloom, and my impression of the rose will be about the bloom, not the thorn. This words is very meaningful expression, I think. I got encouraged by the rosy words!

[295 words ― total 6414 words]



No comments: