Saturday, May 31, 2008

Foreign Countries ― to the WORLD!


To visit foreign countries is very interesting! It is because there are different atmospheres, streets, languages, smells, foods,and meetings with various people.

I have been to foreign countries, and visit those in Europe five times, those in Asia three times, Hawaii once, Saipan once, and Canada once.

However, in the most of these travels, I enjoyed only sightseeing with my family. I regret it now, and I wish I had spoken to people there more, and then I must have had more interesting experiences. I am determined to try it next time!

I am a student of this English department, so I must try it! Don't you think so? I really appreciate that I came to this department in this university!


[123 words ― total 7773 words]
Image: http://www.rivet-jp.com/store/zakka/interior/poster/img/lbtd/2008/worldmap.gif

No comments: