Wednesday, May 28, 2008

中文上課!

Good Evening! I had a private Chinese lesson in this afternoon and enjoyed it. I started it last Wednesday.

My teacher is a native Chinese, and she is very pretty and well-mannered. The lesson spends an hour a week, but it is very substantial time. I felt that a review of the last lesson before every lesson in order to remember what I learned in lessons.

Now, as the starting, I study a Chinese textbook in the lesson, that I used in the class of university last year.

The pronunciations in Chinese are difficult and exhaust muscles around mouth. My teacher praise me frequently, then I think I must make much more effort.

I want to say to myself, 加油!


[120 words ― total 7650 words]

1 comment:

nojomi said...

Niiihao!How are you today??
You enjoy to study Chinese, don't you??It's very good chance!!
I'm very happy today because I passed the driving test!!!Foo~(^o^)/
So, have a nice weekend☆xoxo