Saturday, May 10, 2008

A good use of time!

I took a nap in the afternoon, and it was three hours later when I woke up. Oh, too long! I have a lot of things to do!

I am really tired recently. I think it is because I did not go to bed late into the night everyday.

I think about myself in a use of my time. I should learn the more effective use of my time. For example, I will get down to my homework more earlier without taking too much rest. I usually do my assignments early, before the deadlines for them approach. But, sometimes I am pushed for time and a little panicked, so I get down, and the efficiency goes down without a margin for time. It is a vicious circle.

When I get a job in the future, it is inevitable that I will be more and more busy. So now, I want to switch to a positive way of thinking of finishing one by one. Today, after I finish writing this blog, I will do a typing homework and a movie review a little.

[182 words ― total 5411 words]

No comments: