Monday, May 5, 2008

Piles of Papers

I took a nap in this afternoon. I felt very comfortable...

But! After I woke up, I had to read newspapers. On next Thursday, I am to have a quiz test again in the reading class, so I need to know about current affairs by reading the newspapers. It is not easy to understand those news topics, but it is useful practically for me, I think. Lately, I am getting used to reading them. In this week, the top news was about a provisional tax rate of gasoline and ballooning oil prices. On May 1st, the prices of gasoline rose to the 150 level by about 30 yen per litter in many gas stations. It must be a main topic.

The newspapers to read kept piling up until today, but I have finished reading them. I reach my goal for today's study. I will keep reading the newspaper tomorrow too.

[151 words ― total 4477 words]

No comments: