Friday, May 2, 2008

scared doggie...

My dog was in bad condition and out of blood. The lower part of her face, under her right eye, swelled yesterday. Her right eye was a little bloodshot. Besides, she seemed to want to eat her meal, crisp dog foods, but it seemed to be difficult. I thought that she had a pain in her teeth.

In this morning, she became a little lively, but we took her to veterinary clinic. There were a lot of dags, and she was barking at first. When she was put on a couch, however, she was very scared and clung to my arms. I think that it was because there was something like that smells of sick dogs. It turned out that her gum swelled. The doctor injected a antibiotic into her back and prescribed some medicines for ten days. After the ten days, she may go to the clinic again. When I remember scared her, I am really sorry of her, but now she looks very lively and calm.I hope her complete recovery.

However, I was relieved that the indication was not fatal at the present moment.
You know, she is my family.

[193 words ― total 3351 words]

No comments: