Friday, May 23, 2008

Mango!

Last week, my mother visited Taiwan with tow of her friends. She says her trip was great! She told a story of her travels and showed me a lot of pictures. Besides, she had bought various things in Taiwan, and she give me souvenirs.

Talking of Taiwan, there are many mangoes. People eat a mango as is and on a shaved ice. It is a very tropical fruit, and it has a sweet scent all its own. The color of peel is red, but that of inside is bright yellow! How tropical! It is very delicious. Please try if you have a chance.


[103 words ― total 7416 words]

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow!! It looks so delicious!! I envy you. I used to eat a lot of mangos, when my parents and I visited Filipine that my mother's country. The mango harvested in Filipine were the more and more delicious than other one that we buy it at supermaket by high costs!! I reccomend eating it. I'm sure it will be your fevorite.