Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Wednesday ♪

I like Wednesday most in five week days. Some week days are very long school days, but Wednesday is a shortest school day, and I have only two classes on Wednesday in my schedule for this year.

On every Wednesday, I come home at about one o'clock and have a lunch. After that, I have a free time! I relaxed at home and have a coffee and biscuits and watch TV. Although it annoys me to think how little I have advanced lately, I usually make effort to do my homework for the week and make a preparation of lessons for the following days. I think that it is a good use of time for me.

[117 words ― total 5914 words]

1 comment:

nojomi said...

Hiii!!What's uuuup?? You post every day! It's so good!! I'll try to do it like you. I have your one secret, but I keep secret(^^)haha