Monday, May 12, 2008

◎ Dinner ◎

I got back home from the school at about 8 o'clock. I attended the courses for becoming a teacher of Japanese. After I came home, I had a dinner with my mother. Of course, it was my mother's made.

A parcel had arrived yesterday. It was from my grandparents. They have grown vegetables for a long time, and I think that their technique is professional. They are hard workers, so they grow many kinds of vegetables hard and send those vegetables to us. I really thank them. In this time, a parcel from them contained some kinds of beans, of course there were other vegetables. The beans seem to be in season now. They were broad beans, green peas and snap beans.


Today's dinner is a enumeration of beans. The beans is in the rice, in a soup, and on a salad, but we do not go off them. I think that the menu was very healthy.


[160 words ― total 5571 words]

No comments: