Wednesday, April 30, 2008

我的台湾朋友!

Do you read and understand this phrase? It means 'My Taiwanese Friend'.

I have friends in Taiwan. One of them is older than me by two years old and very gentle and kind girl. She has a younger sister who is the same age as me. The younger sister likes swimming very much and goes swimming in early morning, without having a breakfast! It is unbelievable for me. They have been to my hometown as long time ago.

Besides, I visited them in Taiwan in August last year. The climates in Taiwan is very hot and humid, like where I live. My favorite food there are 芒果(Mango), 餃子(Jiao-zi), 三明治(san-ming-zhi), and so on. I tried so many foods! How delicious they are! I recommend you trying those foods.

The Taiwanese friend studies Japanese hard, and her Japanese is so fluent and natural. I am not puzzled in communications with her. If She can not understand a Japanese word, she can follow my explanation in Japanese.

Since last year, I have also studied Chinese in the class at the university. Besides, I plan to learn Chinese from a native Chinese teacher. I am really looking forward to be a fluent speaker of Chinese, and communicate with my friends in the language. Then, I will enjoy the significant visiting in Taiwan next time.

[223 words ― total 2973 words]

No comments: