Tuesday, April 22, 2008

~friends' marrige~

Recently, two of my friends each got married. Both of them are older than me by 11 years old, and I felt happy when I heard about their each marriage.

Both of them said that they decided to get married because when they spend the time with their own partner, they do not have to bother about many things and can be themselves or in their true colors. That is a really great partners for each of them, I thought.

One of them celebrated a wedding in March. She was so cute and lovely in a white dress, and she seemed to be so happy. Getting married is not a happy ending but the start of the new life. That is also great.

If I get married in the future, I will try hard to make conjugal life happy especially after a wedding. Of course, that is about the future. (笑ha-ha)

[150words ― total 1977 words]

No comments: