Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BK1-02: Pocket Money

I read "Pocket Money" this week.

It was a story about a normal family. When they went camping, the father said to his three children that it would be no fun if their parents did all the work. He had an idea that the children get extra pocket money if they did the jobs. One of the children wanted an expensive thing and need pocket money. She started doing all works with the aim of getting extra pocket money. In a happening, however, she learned that she should not expect to get a reward when she do someone a good turn, and she got what she wanted at last.

I thought so, too. I should be selfless. It is "easier said than done". I think it is difficult to be always selfless. However, I should make every efforts to be unselfish and respect others every time through my life.

Lately, I have not read books and write the reviews, so I try to do it every week again.

[168 words ― total 1827 words]

No comments: