Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BK1-03: The Broken Roof

If I could see the people long time ago and understand what they think and say, how exciting an experience it would be!

The heroes in this story, which is named "The Broken Roof", meet the children who lived in their house long time ago. When they talk with the children, the children say, "what funny names!" or "what funny clothes you have!". I bet that they think the children's names each are very antique and funny in the same way. However, they all make friends with each other.

I thought of Japan. If I could see the Japanese people long time ago, can I understand their words? What is common for us must be uncommon. Besides, they may wear Kimonos which are the traditional Japanese clothes. Not only the appearance but ways of thinking must be different a little at least. However, they must have what we do not have., so I really want to see such people. How about you?

[163 words ― total 2140 words]

No comments: