Sunday, April 20, 2008

~~Swim~ming~~

Last year, I took classes of physical education of tennis last and played tennis once a week, but I do not this year, so my campus life is very inactive.

Lately, I made it my custom to go swimming on every Sunday not to be inactive. In the first and the second time, I got muscular rheumatism, although swimming was a sport I liked when I was a junior high school and high school student.

I expected that I would lose weight by continuing with swimming, but I will gain weight. Ha-ha. It is because I become hungry after swimming and the hunger gives more relish to foods! However, it is one of the things that give me the great enjoyment.

Today, I went swimming with my family. It was pleasant for me than going swimming alone. We had a good time.

[143 words]

No comments: