Monday, April 21, 2008

Teach Japanese あいうえお

I am in a course for bringing along teachers of Japanese. Today is the first lesson, and it is to last from April to December.

In this course, we will learn how to teach Japanese to foreign people, and we are to give mimic lessons at least two times. I heard that Japanese teachers are needed not only in Japan but also in other countries, because many people study Japanese in China, South Korea, Taiwan, and so on. Native teachers of Japanese have to be objective in regarding their own language and quiet foreign learners' fears.

By the way, I decided to take this course for some reason. First, I had a friend who studies Japanese hard. She is a Taiwanese, but her Japanese is very good. She said that she studied it by watching Japanese anime and drama on TV. Though I have corrected her Japanese expressions occasionally, I have not teach Japanese to her systematically. However, her zeal for Japanese acted as an encourage to me.

Besides, it will be very useful experience, if I learn in this course. I think it is an advantage to know how to teach Japanese in Japanese, even when I move to other countries.

I would like to be eager in this course for a teacher of Japanese!

[216 words]

No comments: