Thursday, April 24, 2008

'Spanish' Hola !

I am majoring in English. I chose Spanish for the classes of second language. I feel Spanish is a very cheerful and lively language. Besides, it comes from Latin, and I think that it is like English in Vocabulary but very unique in the pronunciation and the grammar.

Because I like cheerful Spanish language, it was my intention to take the Spanish classes this year too. However, the Spanish and my compulsory subject are the same period, so I could not take the Spanish class. I consulted my teacher of Spanish about the matter. If I do not study Spanish for a year, I must forget the Spanish grammar and vocabulary and idioms, so I decided to buy a text for learning Spanish and study Spanish by myself this year. It is cheerful language!

[134 words ― total 2274 words]

No comments: