Friday, April 18, 2008

To Australia!?

In March, my friends move to Melbourne in Australia. They are a married couple with a baby. This baby is a so cute girl and one years old. She has a fair skin, and her cheeks are as red as roses. The mother is very good at speaking English, and her young brother had already moved to Australia about five years ago, and he is very fluent in speaking English.

I heard that they had to meet requirements in order to live in Australia. It seems to be considered whether a person have great English skill and other useful techniques.

As to the cute baby, I think she is learning English now and will become a fluent speaker of English soon rather than a speaker of Japanese. She will become my teacher of English! When I meet her again in days to come, I want to speak with her in English. I really hope so. It may become an encouragement to me for keeping learning English.

[166 words]

No comments: