Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Vacation !

I challenged the TOEIC test in this spring vacation. It was very difficult test, and I could not follow the speed in the listening section. Also, I could not finish the reading section in time, so I realized the speed of reading was very important. Fortunately, the score was satisfying and better than I had expected.

During this vacation, I enjoyed the lessons for the TOEIC test. I tried to enrich my English vocabulary and took many exercises. It lasted for only two weeks, but it was very helpful for me. At the final exercise, I took a good score, that is superior to the last TOEIC test by 90 score! I am really looking forward to take the TOEIC test in June.

In March, I went to Nagasaki in order to visit my grandparents. I was glad to see them, because we had not seen for about 3 years. My grandfather is good at drawing pictures of especially flowers, and he is very skillful. My grandmother likes to do the gardening, and she showed me her garden. Because spring had come, there were many flowers which were white, pink, light purple, and so on. The garden was beautiful.

This spring is fresh to me!


[205 words]

No comments: