Sunday, April 27, 2008

My hobbies

My hobby was to play the piano until when I was a junior high school student. I learned how to play the piano. However, I became too busy in studying to play the piano after I entered the high school. It was when I began to learn how to play the tunes of Sonata. I am very sorry about it.

Now, my hobby is to study some foreign languages. I have been to Spain and Taiwan, and now I try to learn Spanish and especially Chinese, not only English. I am really looking forward to see which language helps me in the future.

Besides, my favorite sports is tennis, because my parents, who like to play tennis, affected me so much. To play tennis is so fresh to me!

However, my most important hobby (or a custom?) is eating and chatting with my friends or my mother! It is also a main event in the everyday life, isn't it? I can really freshen myself and get away from the stress every day. Besides, even when I face troubles or unpleasant things, I can for get those bad memories and get ready to take a positive attitudes toward them, not a pessimistic view. This hobby is very helpful for me to keep my condition of physically and mentally. I really thank those people.

[223 words ― total 2628 words]

No comments: