Tuesday, October 7, 2008

▼△ Zhong-wen 中文 △▼

I started again the private lesson of Chinese two weeks ago. First time, I had forgotten Chinese words and phrases. Gradually, however, I remembered them.
Today was the second lesson after I came back from California. I enjoyed talking with my teacher, but I think that I should try to talk more Chinese, not Japanese, even if she is great at communicating in Japanese. It is because I depend on her Japanese when I ask a little difficult questions. I have to! Otherwise, I will end up wasting this great chance that I get now.
Today, she told me to try to study for Chinese examination too in this lesson. It must be one of my aims to study Chinese. I am looking forward to trying it. Of course, I have to study a little harder than now. I feel it is a great thing to have a things to try!
Besides, she gave me a 'Geppei'(月餅), a Chinese sweets. It was made in Japan. I liked it. She taught me that it is a sweet in Autumn. In China, she don't see them so much in the other seasons, though there are not so different in every season in Japan. Autumn is a season for eating too! Ha ha!
[211 words]

No comments: