Sunday, October 19, 2008

BR2-10: Superdog

I read the book "Superdog", which is one of a series of ORT. I chose it, because a picture of Floppy in the book cover was so nice. He is seemed to be so proud!

This is the story about a dream that he had. In the dream, he helped a baby in a rolling pram, got back a stolen purse of a woman, protected a poor puppy, rescued a man on the top of a tall building and so on. All people admired what he did and called him 'superdog'. The story of him were on newspaper, and he can cross every street without waiting. All people in cars stooped for him. Now, he was a special dog and he was treated in a special way. However, a conclusion he made was still that to be a normal is a good thing. He just want to live a peaceful life.

I think he is right. I think I should, and I want to live my life without being broken by pressure and stress or compared with others. I recommend that you read it too. It will comfort you, and you will feel comfortable.

[194 words]

No comments: