Friday, October 24, 2008

Japanese Cuisine!

Hi, everyone. Today is the last day in this week! The weekend is coming!
Recently, I give vent to stress by eating. I know that it is not good for my health, so the least I can do now is trying to do some exercise twice a week. Today was one of those exercising days.
However, I think it is still important to care about meals. I think of Japanese cuisine as the best and the most healthy meals for Japanese people.
Today's dinner was Japanese dishes. The main dish was grilled fillet of the mackerel, and it was in pride of grease. We also had some food boiled and seasoned, and the dishes included something like toufu, pieces of konjak(konnyaku), napa cabbage, taro and some beans. It was seasoned with soy sauce.
Besides, we had rice, and brown(unpolished) rice. What a healthy food! It includes dietary fiber so much. Mo mother boiled it in a pressure cooker, not in a rice-cooker. This is important, I think!
Anyway, we had a good dinner and a good time. Besides, tomorrow is a holiday. I am really happy!
[190 words]

No comments: