Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Favorite Fall Activity (^▽^)/

I love eating in fall! I always eating no matter what season it is, though. Ha ha! However, many fruits like peer and grapes and chestnut...are delicious in fall especially. I can not help enjoying them!

Besides, in fall, we have a good weather, not too hot and no too cold. I think it is a good season for sports and exercises. In second year in the university life, I do not have regular exercises so much. Then, I am thinking of starting exercise in my university's gym once a week with one of my friends.

What is more, fall is also a season for fashion. I love fall color, because they are rich and deep. I want to enjoy the colors!

It is not good for health to eat delicious foods only, don't you agree? I really think so. I would like to spend this fall in a joyful and healthy way!

[156 words]

No comments: