Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Doorkeeper ( - :


Hello, everyone! Are you enjoying your weekend? Well, I am enjoying, and I feel good. I would like to talk about our doorkeeper in today's post!

With the words "our doorkeeper", I mean my dog, Lovely. I think she is really sweet and cute, and the one reason is in this point. She always knows who is missing in the house. For example, when only my mother and I are in the house, she knows my father is missing.

She really like when everyone are at home together. When somebody is missing, she keeps waiting the person's coming home. She is seemed to be really sweet then. The every time she is doing so, I think I have to come back home as soon as possible after school. Do you see what this parental love for her is like?

[141 words]

No comments: