Friday, October 10, 2008

● Exercise! ●

Recently, I have been feeling that I need some exercise to remain healthy. It is because that I have gain too much weight and not had energy enough for school life each week. It is so terrible and serious that I always feel tired during each class. The reason must be too much eating and the lack of exercise.
Then, I decided to do some exercise in particular time every week. Today, I had free time during classes, and I did exercises with one of my friends. We used the gym of my university. Every student in my university can use it for free. We did cycling exercise for twenty minutes and I did also running training for fifty minutes. We really enjoyed it. Besides, I felt so good in the next class and could concentrate in the class.
Exercise really does good for me! I have never used the gym before...this two years! Now I regret not using it. I am determined to use it every week, and I am thinking of going there two times a week. I found a pleasure in my university life!♪

[188 words]]
Total here = 2091 words

No comments: