Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Season for Eating !

Ooh~, the autumn is coming. It is not too hot, and it is not too cold. I feel the autumn is coming from the winds, sky, clouds...
I like winter, so I am looking forward its getting cold.

Before that, however, it is autumn, and it is the season for eating! In fact, I had lost weight a little, at least I did not gain weight before I came to Japan from California. I was glad when I knew that, but now, I have already gained weight 3 kg in only 2 weeks after then... terrible. It is because of the amount of my meals, that is, rice.

I do not know which is better to enjoy eating or to feel stress from save meals for the ceremony next year. I know these choices are too excessicve. But actually, I can not save it... but I am happy. (^▽^)/

[148 words]

No comments: