Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My turn to cook dinner !?

Good evening, everyone! I will talk about my routine in this semester.
I do not have as many classes as last year, and I have only one class on Tuesday and two classes on Wednesday. On Monday and Thursday, I have four classes. Especially, I have the lesson of the Japanese teaching course twice a week, on Monday and Thursday, so I go home late those days.
I have the large time on Tuesday and Wednesday. Then, my mother and I fixed these two days every week for my cooking day. I am to cook dinner twice a week. It is really good and suitable for me, because I feel every time when I want to make something good to eat for someone and especially, when my mother feels sick. Further more, I felt I should learn cooking when I stayed in California in U.S.. This routine in this semester will help me to learn how to cook!
Yesterday, that was Tuesday, I made Spaghetti carbonara and vegetable soup. It is my father's favorite. He enjoyed it with wine. Today, I made oyako-don, and my mother made ton-jiru and ohitashi. I like her dishes, and today's dinner was so good.
My father and mother do not say complain and always say "Thank you" to me, even when the dish tastes bad. That makes me happy and motivates me. I often made many mistakes in cooking, but I will trying! It will do good to me when I leave home, live by myself, and get married.

[260 words]
Total here = 2915 words

No comments: