Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BR2-09: The Blue Eye ( - :

I chose "The Blue Eye" as the book for this week. I got interested in it, because I did not imagine the plot from its title. Actually, it was an interesting story.

Biff and Wilf had found old marbles in a storeroom. They went to the adventure with they in the hands. I think the place was some country in Middle East or Northern Africa. There was a woman who needed a special stone called 'Blue Eye' to be a princess. She just got it, and she was chased by many bad men. She dropped 'Blue Eye' in front of Biff and Wilf, and they found her and gave it back. Then, they got also involved in the problem, and they ran away so hard with her. The marbles was useful to fool the men and run away from them. At last, they could go to her kingdom, and she became a beautiful princess.

I recommend this book, because it is an exciting story with an interesting title. The plot is good.


[172 words]
Total here = 1442 words

No comments: