Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Favorite Places! (^ー^)/

My favorite place is, of course my home! That is the place where I love the most. It is because I can really relax at home and have my private time. There are my loving parents and my lovely dog. Ooh〜 it is a little embarassing to express this, isn't it?
I can be myself with them and talk many things. And I talk everything to my mother especially. They encourage me when I feel stress and depressed. Although I sometimes take out it on them, I am really thankful about that. Before, I was ashamed to be with my parents, but now I do not feel so.

And now, I want California to be my second home! The woman who is living there and whom I stayed with, says stay again. I said that I wanted to stay with her again next year, and she answered she would welcome me whenever. I have my next plan, and I feel warm feeling when I remember the life in California. I had not think I loved there so much like this. I am sure that I will say 'I'm home!' when I meet her!

[195 words]

No comments: