Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Classes!

I take two new classes this semester. I am thinking of talking about them today.
One of them is about the affair of UK. We studied about which name is right, though there are so many names for it. For example, UK, Great Britain, England. In fact, its official name is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Besides, we learned about its four parts. First, in England, people are called English and speak English. In Scotland, people are called Scottish, and their language is also called Scottish. In Wales, people are called Welsh, and the language is called Welsh too. In Northern Ireland, people there and their language are called Irish. Hoo, this is a good review for me.
The other of two new classes is for data processing with a computer. I am really bad at using computer, but I know that it might be required that I can use a computer when I get a job. That's why I started challenging to use a computer. The class will have a test of typing, that I am really bad at, so I am very trying to type without looking down the keyboard, typing this sentence now. It is so tough to practice the blind typing, but I think it is great opportunity for making progress in computer. I hope that I will reach this end!
I will make the great use of these classes too!
[240 words]

No comments: