Sunday, June 29, 2008

What I think about Blogging

We have our own blog on the Internet, and we use it for the writing class. We post our essays, reviews, diaries almost every day. We need to do it 5 times a week, except for a book review. I have made efforts on it, and now I would like to refer to what about think about blogging.

I think it is helpful for us in order to keep writing regularly, but it is tough, because we are usually pushed for time. I am busy, so it is not easy to switched the computer on and think about what to write every day. However, I think everyone else is also busy, so I will do my best for blogging this year.

[121 words ― total 12072 words]

1 comment:

Paul Beaufait said...

Hi JAM,

I'm glad to hear that you will keep blogging like this all year - over 12K words already!

Quick point of clarification: For spring semester the assignment has been to post at least five times a week. That is including book reviews.

Cheers.