Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rainy season ☂

I am sorry that I have not post so much on CHK Diary. From today, I intend to start making an effort to do so again! There are so many stories are piling up, which I wanted to share with you. So please listen and look!

Now, it is a rainy season. In Japan, a rainy season comes in this time every year. Japanese people call it "Tsu-yu", and it also has another name "bai-u". The word, "bai" means Japanese apricots or plums. "Tsu-yu" is a rain which pours in the season of plums.

I think that Japanese naming for a rains are really aesthetic. There are so many naming for rains, like "sami-dare", "shi-gure", "aki-same", "namida-ame", "hi-same", and so on. These names come from each seasons and conditions which the rains pour. Japanese heart is really preferable, don't you think so?

[151 words ― total 9020 words]

No comments: