Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cell Phones

I had the first cell phone when I graduated from the junior high school. At first, I was exciting and got interested in using it, so I spent much time with it. I was used by the cell phone!

The cell phone that I have now is the second one. I chose it, because it has international functions. When I stay in other countries, I can call or send an e-mail to someone in Japan. Actually, I visit and stay in Taiwan after I had it, and I could send an e-mail to my mother in Japan. I was excited and felt that other countries are near to Japan. I think that internationalization is great.

Cell phones are very convenient, but I think it is not natural that a person always or too often looks at the cell phone. I should not to depend on my cell phone. I want to use it only as a convenient means.

[160 words ― total 11254 words]

No comments: