Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Test Review: TOEIC challenge!

For studies of languages, it is very important to know how my skill improve or drop. I think that taking a test is a good way in that I know it. I took the TOEIC test again. This time was the second time for me, and it was on last Saturday.

When I had taken it last time, I could not follow the speed of speaking in the listening section. I could not also finish the all of the papers in a limited time. I remember that I just marked A, B or C on my answer sheet with just my hunch. There was no time for thinking. I got very nervous in the last ten minutes, because I was in a terrible hurry!

After the first experience, I took a course during the spring vacation, and studied for TOEIC. The teacher got us to try a practice examination in the last class. My skill had improved, and the score was higher than my first try on the TOEIC test by 90 score! I wanted to take a real TOEIC soon, but TOEIC was not planned.

And!!! At last, I have challenged TOEIC on last Saturday! I am a little worried about it, because Some months have already passed since I studied hard in the spring vacation.

Fortunately, however, it was a good challenging, I think. During the test, I could keep concentrating my attention on it. Thanks to the concentration, I could follow the speaking speed in the listening section, and read questions for next conversation on ahead in each time. In the reading section, I am a little in a hurry in the middle of the time, but I could make it! I had a few minutes to check the miss of marking.

Of course, I do not know what my score will be like this time, but I am satisfied that I could make it in time. I will know the result of it two weeks ago. Now I am looking forward to seeing it.

[338 words ― total 9358 words]

No comments: