Friday, June 20, 2008

BR1-12: The Lost Key

There are various kinds of books in the library in our campus, but I especially like the series of Oxford Reading Tree. It is because the pictures are cute, and the stories are easy to read. Thanks to these points, I can keep reading them. Besides, they make me happy or cheerful. I do not want to read a leak story or sad one now.

By the way, this time I chose "The Lost Key" of Oxford Reading Tree. I got interested in it about the whereabouts of the lost key.

One day, Kipper lost a key, but I think he is honest and has sense of responsibility. It is because he told Biff and Chip that he had lost it and cried "It's all my fault". His brother and sister looked for it with him. They are good siblings, aren't they? I do not have any sibling, so I envy him.

I think many students read Oxford Reading Tree's books. If you not, I recommend you this series.

[172 words ― total 11094 words]

No comments: