Sunday, June 15, 2008

BR1-11: From Curry to Rice

I read this weekend a book named "From Curry toRice~A Food Dictionary". It is too easy to read, I think. Of course, it is a story about various foods. It shows foods that start with the letters from C to R.

Let me give you some examples. The letter D is Doughnut. I sometimes make round doughnuts by myself, and I think the fresh ones are so good! E is Eggplant, and I love it. Eggplants are especially good as Tempura. F is Fig. It is called "ichi-zhiku" in Japanese, and I did not know how to say it in English. I will never this words! O gives olives. A tree of olives is in my garden, it is beautiful tree. As the last one, R is Rice. I think Japanese rice is the best and the most delicious in the world. When I come back to Japane after a travel, I especially feel so.

The valious foods also enrich our lives, don't you think so? You must agree with me!

[174 words ― total 10489 words]

No comments: