Sunday, June 22, 2008

〇 Homemade Sweets 〇



Today, I went swimming again and swam 1 kilometers. There were many kids and the parents. It must be because it had been raining today.



After I came home, my mother was making dinner. She and I made a sweets together. It is a combination of tapioca and two kinds of "shiratama-dango", which is one of Japanese sweet. One of the two kinds is plane, and the other is green. Besides, we add Japanese "anko" and fresh cream. It is a compromise between Japanese and Western tastes. It tasted so nice!


I think every handmade food is the most delicious! I do not live alone and live with my parents, so my mother usually makes meals. I respect my friends who live alone. I think I should learn to cooking, especially to make meals! I want to challenge to make bagels next, but of course, I will try making meals.


[151 words ― total 11405 words]

No comments: