Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Practice Japanese Teaching!

Next Friday, my turn has come around, and I am to try a practice lesson for thirty minutes.

I must be a transient teacher of Japanese! Yes, it is never easy. At first, I could not even imagine what my lesson will be like at all, so it was like a puzzle to me how to form my teaching plan. I spend so much time to prepare one lesson. I realized that how difficult it is (to teach and show new things to others clearly).

I am to teach "~ています", which is the present progress forms in English. To teach is so difficult, and I would not realise it without this experience. I am planning to use word cards and picture cards, and my teaching plan includes games and the practices of conjugations of verbs. I think I will get nervous at the time, but I am intend to practice and do my best.

I will report you about it. See you then!

[162 words ― total 10803 words]

No comments: