Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Diary 29: Tue, September 16th = Travel Review 2-01

Now, I am on a plane bound to Narita airport in Japan. I had been staying with a Japanese woman for these 4 weeks, and she saw me off at LA airport. I had been thinking that it would be a good-by with tears, but actually, with great smiles. It was because we talked about next plan last night. Next time, I will go to some language school. I'm not sure when it'll be, but I'm sure I will do! That's why I didn't cry at the moment of the farewell. We did never say good bye, because I was already looking forward next time. I was thinking of backing there and staying again!


Remembering this stay, I'm really satisfied. I enjoyed! I stayed at the city near to San Diego. It is placed on the west coast. I was fascinated with a wide view of Pacific Ocean from beaches every time. CA is the place where blue sky and ocean are beautiful. It is a kingdom of the sun! I think I have sunburned. I may dislike it in Japan, but now I like it as the mark of coming to CA. I love it, because it is also a California color! Ha ha!
Although there is not a great progress in English, one of the important points I got this time is the change of my way of thinking. I learned the importance of positive thinking through meetings with new friends here. I had been always brooding on my failures, but it was only the wasting of time!


Besides, it gave me a confidence that I could come far by myself. I would like to challenge various things from today! Besides, my sense to living in other country have changed. I had had some idea that it is the best thing for me to live in Japan, although I like traveling to other countries. However, I had lived a normal life there for a month, and now I think it great to live here. Anyway, my view has become wider than before.


Also, I felt I had to change my way of learning English. By next time for going back, I'll try my limit!! This stay taught me many important things, and it has a great meaning to my life!

I think I could enjoy it because of my new friends. I 'm most grateful to those friends, and I will keep in touch!


 [414 words]

Total here = 2366 words

No comments: