Sunday, September 28, 2008

BR2-05: Flood! ) -:

I got interested in this title and picture on it, because I just came back from USA. During my way, I watched the news of hurricanes. I saw shots of terrible floods in Texas... Florida? sorry, I'm not sure. Anyway, I had not seen such conditions so many time in Japan's news. The name of the hurricane was Ike. I got the knowledge that hurricanes hit Southern East area of USA. For example, Florida and Texas. I was staying in California, and they didn't come there. I heard that there are some people who don't evacuate, and it will be deadly.

After I came back, I chose this book. I thought it must be so tough to clean up the house after flooding. The smell of bad water, wet floors, left dust on the floors... Ooh, I am really realistic. It is because I went to USA.

[151 words]

No comments: