Sunday, September 21, 2008

Diary 19: Sat, September 6th

I went to Six Flags with my friends today! How exciting! When I remember that day, I get excited even now! It was a three- hours drive from my home, so we started at 6:30 in early morning. We(12 people) really enjoyed coasters and screaming☆ There are many roller coasters in 'Six Flags', and most people who visit there are teenagers. We tried all of scaring ones. "GOLIATH" is said to be scary, but we rode it many times. We stayed there at the time for close, 10:00 p.m. We dropped by a McDonald, and we went back home. I got back at around 2:20 a.m.! I would never do such a thing in Japan! But, there was CA! I was really excited, so I couldn't fall asleep. Even on the bed, I felt as I still on a coaster. Strange, but enjoyable feelings. I'll never forget this exciting leisure!

[158 words]

No comments: