Sunday, September 21, 2008

Diary 28: Mon, September 15th

Ooh~ this is my last day here!

Today, I cleaned up my room with my appreciation. I packed my suitcase and cleaned inside of every shelf. We had a nice dinner made by her. The main dish is delicious bacon! I loved it!

After that, one of my American friends came and presented me two T-shirts! One of them was a navy one with logos of "SAN DIEGO", and the other was a beige one with the logos of "Oceanside". I was really glad!

At night, my host mother and I visited the PIER of Oceanside again, wearing the navy one. I visited there at night for the first time, and it was really beautiful. The ocean was dark, but the light from street lamps was so memorable for me. It was the great night as the last day of this stay.

[143 words]

No comments: