Thursday, September 4, 2008

Diary 16: Wed, September 3rd

Today's notice


I think I have to talk about the wide roads here! That point is also a bug difference from Japan. The roads and high ways has a few lanes and are really wide. There are so many free ways too, and it means there are not traffic signal on free ways and people do not have to stop. Those free ways have many lanes from 4 to 6. Anyway, my impression is... "How wide!" Besides, cars run with 55 miles, that is, about 90 kilo meter, but I did not feel the high speed, because the ways are so wide.


On wide roads, cars run fast, but we do not feel the high speed. Because of it, the sense of distance does never work rightly. At first, I was surprised with the long distance on foot, which takes only a few minutes in a car.


American people often use free ways, and they are essential for American life. I feel how large USA is!

[167 words]

1 comment:

mii said...

Hi, Jam!! How are you going??
I'm fine. I'm sorry I didn't connect you for a long time.
I don't know your g-mail adress x(
Anyway, I passed the test for going abraod!!