Sunday, September 21, 2008

Diary 26: Sat, September 13th

I went LA JOLLA and Coronado island again with my friends this time. At first, we had lunch at Hodad's. It is a hamburger shop with energy and big sounds! The wall is covered with many number plates of cars! Its hamburger is really big and heavy! Even French fries are so thick! Ooh~~~what a BIG lunch!!

After that, we walked on a PIER of the ocean in LA JOLLA. The time for sunset was coming, and my friends showed me a great view from the top of a cliff. It was a little cloudy, but it was a great view!

After the sunset, we moved to night's Coronado island. Last time I visited there was daytime, so it is my first time to visit the night's Coronado island. It was a nice night scene so that I was fascinated.

At last, before we went back home, we dropped by Rubios and had Mexican foods. It was dinner, though it was almost 10:00 p.m. Anyway, I really enjoyed my friends' company this time too.

[180 words]

No comments: