Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Diary 7: Mon, August 25th

Today's notice


I got a homesick again the day before yesterday. Today, I will share the way I coped with the homesick. At the night, I woke up and could never fall asleep again. The host mother was in the living room and watching TV, so I went to there. She made a cup of cocoa for me. It comforted me. It smelled and tasted so nice. I read a magazine drinking it in the living room. I felt much better and went to bed again at 3:30 a.m. I could sleep until around 9:00 a.m.
A cup of hot cocoa is good for a homesick. I recommend you it. Next might be your turn.



Today's notice


We take out the garbage once a week, and it was today. In Japan, we have to carry big bags of garbage to a certain place, for example, in front of a park or at a corner of a block. In here, however, people don't have to do that. What they need to do is only to put them in front of their own houses. They don't have to be concerned about staining their clothes during carrying the bags of garbage. How easy!



[208 words]

1 comment:

nojomi said...

Ichiki chaaaaan!!!Long time no see!
How are you?
Yesterday, I arrived at Japan!! Japan is sooo hot!
Are you OK? I missed Japan too, so I feel so good now. I miss you and I want to see you so much!!

Enjoy your now life!Because it's so precious chance, isn't it? You can!!You caaaaaaan!! HAHA:)

With love, your friend Nozomi(^^)