Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Diary 6: Sun, August 24th


We went to a supermarket and a shopping center. We went to COSTCO, a big store. The building was so big, and all of the foods sold there were also big! People can taste everywhere in the store.The number of those tasting corner was also surprising to me. Then, we bought two pieces of pizza for dinner. Hearing "two pieces", what do you think? Actually, I thought it might not be enough for dinner at first. However, how big a piece was! ha ha! It was a great dinner, and I could felt AMERICA. The piece of the pizza was so big, so I got filled with one piece and some salads.

Today's notice

In this city, it is said that the air is so clean. I understood one on the reason today. I heard that factories are not permitted to exhaust the smoke as is. This strict rule keeps the air clean. Excellent!

[156 words]

No comments: