Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Diary 2: Wed, August 20th


Last night, I woke up 2 times. At the second time, I felt lonely and thought of my family. It must have been the homesick! I think it was because that there is still no acquaintance. Actually, I had known that I must get a homesick.

Today's notice


In the morning, I saw the sky when we got outside. I thought it would be cloudy today, but my host mother taught me a few things. She said it was mist because of damp from the sea, not clouds. It is seen only in the morning. In fact, the mist was gone, and the sun began to beat down fiercely by noon. The sky was so blue, and there was no clouds. That was a surprising to me. The blue sky in California is not alike and more blue than the sky over Japan. (It is also said to rain only winter here, so saving water is required.)


[158 words]

No comments: