Friday, August 8, 2008

BR2-04: Chinese Adventure

I read "Chinese Adventure" too. It is also one of the series 'Oxford Reading Tree'. I got interested in it, and I think it is because I have been learning Chinese. Chinese must be an interesting language especially for Japanese people, because it also uses Kanji as Japanese. The pronunciation is so difficult for us, but we can understand the meaning to a certain extent. Understanding the meaning is so interesting, don't you think so?

Chinese culture is very unique, isn't it? A vase in this story is one of them. The vase got broken, but the Children could find another one in the adventure. It was nice of them not to forget their grand mother's vase, even when they are in a adventure. I thought the new vase was much better than original one, because it had the Chinese writing on it. It was a real Chinese vase. I felt the uniqueness of Chinese culture with it.

[161 words]

No comments: